Shareholders

Akcionáři

The Slovak Republic holds a 34% share of the company, while the remaining 66% is held by Slovak Power Holding, of which 50% is controlled by the Italian company Enel and the same percentage by Energetický a průmyslový holding (EPH).

This was the result of the first phase of EPH’s entry as a new strategic partner, which took place in 2016. The second phase of the sale Enel’s shares will be completed by the end of 2019.

About EPH

Energetický a průmyslový holding (EPH) is a leading central European energy group that owns and operates assets in the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Germany, Italy, the UK and Hungary.

EPH is a vertically integrated energy utility covering the complete value chain from brown coal extraction to the production and distribution of electricity and heat. Its assets include platforms for supply and trading and the administration of gas infrastructure.

The EPH is made up of over 50 companies structured into two main pillars – EP Infrastructure and EP Power Europe.